Friday, December 4, 2009

A4 Photo Printers Great Quality And Great Price DOES THE HP A310 PHOTO PRINTER PRINT ON NORMAL A4 Paper For Plain Printing As Well As Photos On Photo Paper?

DOES THE HP A310 PHOTO PRINTER PRINT ON NORMAL A4 paper for plain printing as well as photos on photo paper? - a4 photo printers great quality and great price

I bought recently recognized A310 HP and that it is not a photo printer .... Documents now I can not work when, on plain paper (A4 or printed black and white or color) are, as well as photos I do not need a photo printer. Still waiting for delivery, so I do not see myself in case ... and so far only be found online for reviews on photo printing features to. I hope someone out there also have the same printer, and can let me know, because it seems very popular for a printer. Cheers

0 comments:

Post a Comment