Friday, December 18, 2009

Example Of Seating Chart How In The Heck Do You Seat Guests At The Reception?

How in the heck do you seat guests at the reception? - example of seating chart

Going for my wedding, I have a seated dinner, complete with a seating arrangement. My friend and I have our own wedding table, as the motorcade (18 of them) sit with family and friends. I have multiple locations, which is a "girl" side and "lackey" page have not read the best they have. Then I thought about alternative families. For example, women of the family table after table of the wedding family and so on. In this way, my friend and my family to interact and learn. However, I do it with colleagues, as perhaps uncomfortable sitting next to someone who does not know. Then I think that maybe our families so embarrassed when I disconnected and then just forget the idea and go back simply to the "bride" and "groom" side! Gish, hurts my head! Ideas or thoughts on what we do or have done ???????


I married my love of 20th October

0 comments:

Post a Comment