Thursday, January 21, 2010

Real Estate Office Management So, I Want To Have My Own Mortgage And Real Estate Office?

So, I want to have my own mortgage and Real estate office? - real estate office management

I am a carrer change management form of business ownership to the first mortgage, then selling real estate. Illinois currently have my Certificate of Loan Officer, I am thinking of gettign my real estate license. Let me ask you a few tips on how to successfully do what is the first year, how can I succeed, what should I use, how much I pay, as the market, you can create a web presence awsome, all create something to read good books, and above all, how can I do while Haninge full ownership of my time management of work (I have no money) in other ways. Thank you, I assume that the mortgage broker I will spend more time with my 3 years.

2 comments:

santhosh k said...

That's fine Go Ahead



http://www.learn-more-business.110mb.com/




http://www.advertisinginfo4business.110mb.com/

tom r said...

Your question, while this is good, too complicated to answer here in this forum. I was in sales and real estate clients 26 years and even my own business for 4 years, please email me directly and we can schedule a free telephone consultation if you wish. Good luck to you, it's a great race

Post a Comment