Friday, February 12, 2010

I Have Wegeners Granulomatosis I Am Looking For Someone In Wisconsin Who Has Wegener's Granulomatosis. Let Me Know If This Is You. Thank You?

I am looking for someone in Wisconsin who has Wegener's Granulomatosis. Let me know if this is you. Thank you? - i have wegeners granulomatosis

I Wegener's granulomatosis. Find someone in Wisconsin, the disease to live because it is very difficult to own. I would like to meet someone who is in Wisconsin. But on the other hand, I hope others in Wisconsin, thanks to him!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in Wisconsin, but in the suburbs northwest of Chicago. Female 35 years old, diagnosed at the age of 22 I would like to discuss with you. There are also vasculitisfoundation.org used to support group Wegener.

Post a Comment