Monday, February 15, 2010

What Kind Of Mucus Do You Get Right Before Period Any Pregnant Ladies Help Me Out?

Any pregnant ladies help me out? - what kind of mucus do you get right before period

Ok, so here goes. I was never very regular, but since I married a year ago, my periods became more regular, mid-May that it has begun I thought it was from 23 May, when I had a few spots of light pink. Only twice on Friday and Saturday once, and then nothing until yesterday I had atrial fibrillation fainteeest mucus, but still nothing. I have not really much of an appetite lately, but I have not been really sick. Like today, I was wrong from time to time (I feel really crappy now) and I had a couple of days I did not feel very good, but nothing definitive. And no sore breasts or something. I, too, tender breasts usually just before the start, but no. Oh, and I felt a bit congested andI had one or two days as a diarrheal stool (sorry if TMI) and I was good gas. I'm afraid of making a test, because although I was repeatedly disappointed. In any case, what do you think? I come before you and take a test, a wait a little longer?

3 comments:

Chibi_Os... said...

I'm illegal, so it is best to wait a month after his conseption want to take a test around 20 June. In this way, your deck. Good luck!

Mary J said...

If you expect at irregular nineteen days after the test compared to

allie said...

It seems possible that you could be. Good luck

Post a Comment