Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Shoulder Impingement Caused By Push Ups I Had Shouder Surgery 7 Weeks Ago And Now My Shoulder Blade Sticks Out.?

I had shouder surgery 7 weeks ago and now my shoulder blade sticks out.? - shoulder impingement caused by push ups

I learned arthroscopic surgery to correct to remove the compression, bursitis and a bone Spurr almost 7 weeks. The surgery went well. I felt very at 3 days. Then 5 days after surgery, the pain began to radiate into the arm into his hand. To be honest, it was ProBaby the worst pain I've experienced (including birth lol) .... Take medication for the pain (like a clock) for 4 hours. Once removed, the pain brings me to tears. This situation lasted for 2 weeks. I had another MRI and showed an accumulation of fluid ... (same shoulder), possibly pressure on the nerves. The pain has decreased in week 4. Now my shoulder blades (same shoulder) is making me problems. Exceeds more than the left. Excel much, if I any kind of movement. You can even in a relaxed state. OfEnd of the day, causes the side of my neck and arms too painful. Any indication of what might be the cause and is something to do what I?
Thank you,
Bonita

1 comments:

jekin said...

I had rotor cuff repair 6 months. It is the pain and discomfort is normal, I lived for about three months. You need the care of a therapist at least once a week for three months. You should make sure that your motion and do stretching exercises or block you will never be frozen. The scapula is remarkable because it is the compensation for the pain and do not use the right moves. If you think you can not provide treatment, consider the alternative.
I have the same hand that you, pain may be exceeded sympathetic nerves or something else .. Consult another doctor for this.

Post a Comment